Correctional Facility and Central Warehouse
In 1932 was the whole judicial complex put into operation, which included a current building of the prison. It was intended for solitary confinement and part of the cells was allocated to the joint imprisonment. Prison fulfilled its mission until 1955, when it was closed. In 1968 it was decided to set up the facility in the original objects of the prison. This intention was implemented in April 1972. Until the completion of the facility in Martin were juveniles from Prešov placed here. From 1976 until 1990 was the facility used for in serving the sentences of prisoners enrolled in all correctional groups. In June 2003 was the facility again reprofiled to a remand prison. Three-storey building was in a short time converted into cells for 306 accused, 50 convicted in the so-called custody and 35 convicted for the operation of the facility. Another reprofiling of the facility in 2007 changed the type of the facility to a combined facility. The last change in the structure of the facility was carried out in 2010, when the remand prison was closed and the facility was reprofiled into a correctional facility.
Studied at the Faculty of Security Services of the Police Academy in Bratislava. He serves at the Prison and Court Guard Service since 1992. Worked in various positions in the Correctional facility Ružomberok. Mr. Ševc has served as the Director of the Correctional Facility Ružomberok since 2017.
Information for the public is provided on working days from 8.00 am. to 11.00 am and from 1 pm to 3 pm
+421/44/432 40 35
+421/44/432 98 14
Dončova 6, 034 01 Ružomberok
Dončova 6, priečinok 62, 034 01 Ružomberok
Banská Bystrica - Kraľová
Dubnica nad Váhom
Hrnčiarovce nad Parnou
+421/2/208 31 111
Šagátova 1, 821 08 Bratislava
Prison and Court Guard Service © 2019